Notifications
Clear all

NASCAR Cup Series Picks for Homestead

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@chrisprince)

The season is winding down, now with only two more races after todays. The 4Ever 400 Presented by Mobile 1 at Homestead is set to go green today though. If you are like me maybe you are a bit of a slacker, or just now thinking about making some last-second bets on today's race? 

Obvious Choices

• Kyle Larson +250 

Do you need an explanation in the two races at Homestead he's competed in since 2020 Kyle is the man. He's won one of those races, and his lowest finishing position has been fourth. Low return on investment but easy money for new gamblers. 

• William Byron +650 

Again another low investment pick. William has been on fire this season and has looked like the driver to beat for the championship. His history at Homestead is almost as good as Kyles. 1 win, 134 laps led, and his lowest finishing spot in three races is 12th. 

• Tyler Reddick +700

Tyler might be more of a "underdog" this week looking at his previous cup series starts. However Tyler loves "ripping the top" or riding right against the fence at Homestead and more often than not that is where the speed is. Also Tyler has really been a lot more consistent as of late. He could be heating up. 

Long Shots?

• Either RFK Racing Car: 6 is at +1800 - 17 is at +2500 

The 17 had a rough week last week and basically needs a win to advance to Phoenix. He won at Michigan so this team knows how to put the speed in cars. As for the 6 of Keselowski this team had a rough two week span but righted the ship last week at Vegas. 

• Ross Chastain +1900 

If you are looking for a real flyer, then Ross is your guy. This team has under achieved in a sense but in his last four races he only has one finish outside the top ten. Seems as though they may be looking to roll some momentum into next season at the very least. 

• Christopher Bell +1600

One more lap and he could've won last week. How his odds to win at this low is a bit of a shock to me Bell has been one of the fastest Toyota's week in and week out. Plus something tells me him and his team are coming into todays race extremely motivated. 

What do you think though? Who are you rolling with this evening in Miami? 

Share: